A Brand New Semester! A Brand new Learning Opportunity!

 Hello Everyone!!!!! 

I am super excited to be back for another semester with TRAIN!!!! Last semester was really a learning curve but I still feel like I did a great job overall. Currently, I am still working on an idea of what to do for my research this year as I have chosen to steer away from dead things. Ballistics was a thought of mine, and how to determine which gunshot hole came from which bullet, but I am not sure if that will be a possibility. So I am still brainstorming some ideas that still relate to forensics. 

https://www.sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/lets-learn-about-forensic-science


Anyways, I am ready to tackle this semester head-on and I look forward to seeing the projects that everyone else does! 

Good Luck!!!!

=] 




Comments

  1. Hey Jessica,
    I think that idea is really cool. If you’re interested in doing a research project related to Forensic Science, don’t hesitate to speak with Bret Little. He’d be more than happy to offer some advice or suggestions on what to do. His background is trace evidence so he would have lots of experience. I spoke with him myself to see if there was something we haven’t done in his classes that would be pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts