Where to start?!?

That is the big question, right?! Where to begin!!! Well, I have been thinking a lot about my research topic recently and think that I have narrowed it down to at least 2 topics that are somewhat similar. I feel kind of odd sitting here thinking...... hmmmm.... do I want to write about dead bodies and how the weather outside affects decompensation? Or about the bugs and little critters and their effect on the body as it decomposes. May seem odd to some as to why I may even choose from what seem to be two very awful topics, but being a Forensics' major, I feel like these topics are suiting. I can say that regardless of which topic I ultimately chose, I am thrilled to research them both! Hopefully by next week I have one selected and can share about what research I have done so far!


Image Credit: Dreamstime.com


Comments

Popular Posts