Overload!

 So this post may be veering off course a little from the normal posts about dead bodies, and decomposition, and more focus on the crazy overloading stress that comes with life and school and work! Not only am I working my hardest to research my topic and make sure that I have sufficient knowledge about it so I can write the most amazing research paper about dead people, but I am also doing 100 other things everyday as well and lately this week it has been overwhelming me. Let me put it into perspective a little for those who may think, maybe I am overexaggerating. I have about 20 assignments I need to finish in 7 days. In these 7 days, I also have to work, and sleep and take care of 3 tiny humans that will not thrive without me, and to me it is overwhelming. But, I can say that like most everyone reading this, and all my other amazing peers that get to tackle this experience daily, like I do myself, I will concur, I will make it through and I will succeed!  



Now I want to end this with a couple fun facts about the decomposition process, because that is what this is mainly for. One fun fact is that their are actually 5 stages to decomposition, fresh, bloat, active decay, advanced decay, and skeletonized. Lastly, did you know decomposition starts almost immediately after death?! Crazy! 

I hope everyone keeps rocking it, and always tell yourself that you can do it! 


https://medium.com/hhmi-science-media/the-stages-of-decomposition-d965c7eae6de




https://www.science.org.au/curious/decomposition#:~:text=A%20corpse%20generally%20progresses%20through,)%2C%20advanced%20decay%20and%20skeletonisation.

   https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/544706/facts-about-human-decomposition

Comments

Popular Posts