What a Wild Ride!

 So since my post last week I had switched back to my original research topic and begun an experiment to prove my hypothesis. My experiment consists of 3 mice carcasses, 3 Tupperware sets, a temperature-controlled heat lamp, and a refrigerator. Subject #1 is placed into the bowl and placed underneath a heat lamp to insinuate a carcass left out in hotter climates. Subject #2 was placed in a bowl and put into the fridge to insinuate a carcass exposed to colder temperatures. Subject #3 was placed into the Tupperware and left out in a room temperature environment of 72 degrees Fahrenheit. All subjects are analyzed weekly for signs of decomposition. I will keep everyone updated as I go! In the meantime, here is a basic image I created to give you a better idea of what my experiment looks like. (Sorry it is sideways)  




Picture Drawn and Taken by Jessica Lynn 

Comments

Popular Posts