Super Glue Fuming!!!

 When I took my fingerprinting course a couple semesters ago, I thoroughly enjoyed developing fingerprints on multiple different surfaces. One of the ways to process these prints was to use superglue fuming. I plan on placing my print on multiple different microscope slides and distributing them into different environments and temperatures to see if the number of visible minutiae decreases over time when superglue fumed. I wanted to try this experiment out because sometimes fingerprints are the only thing that links a suspect to a crime, and sometimes crime scenes are not discovered right away. I look forward to continuing to piece my experiment together and start trials hopefully this week. Stay tuned for more fun =] 


https://www.shopevident.com/category/glue-fuming-supplies/microburst-cyanoacrylate-glue


Comments

Popular Posts