So Much Research!

 Wow! I never really realized how much research is out there in regards to latent prints and how it is affected by different environmental exposures. One that I am seeing a lot of during my research is the latent print being submerged underwater. I actually did not think to test it in an environment such as that but after looking into it I think I want to add that to my trials. There are definitely a lot of different factors that I never thought of for this experiment. Like the type of oil that is on the finger when it leaves a print and the effect that will have on the outcomes as well. I think I may need to keep it a lot simpler though given the time I have and stick with regular prints on the glass slides and observe about 4 different exposures. 


https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01685.x


Comments

Popular Posts