What a Wild Ride!

As I turn in my final research paper I take a sigh of relief! I did it! Again! I am super happy I have been able to be a part of TRAIN once again and work with the amazing mentors that the program provides. This really is a great experience and I can only hope something like this is still offered when my kids go to college so they can experience it to. So regarding my results, funny story, at first the submerged sample when at the lab was not identifiable. I could not find the 12 minutiae needed to positively identify it. However, when I looked at the samples at home in a dark room with just my computer light one, I was able to find the minutiae to identify the latent print. For week three I was even able to find 6 minutiae. Although it is not the full amount needed, it is still better then the zero that I could identify in the lab. I hope everyone had a great semester and I look forward to hearing everyones presentations.

Comments

Popular Posts